MY HAM RADIO LOG - ZL1AQ

THIS WILL BE MY HAM RADIO LOG FROM 24 MAY 2005. A MAJOR BLOG CHANGE HAS BEEN NECESSARY. MY ATTEMPT TO PRESENT A 'HIGH INTEREST BLOG' FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY WAS A DISMAL FAILURE.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Church mice

Three pastors met and were talking over conditions at their churches.
The first pastor said, "You know, since summer started, I've been having trouble with mice in my church. I've tried everything----noise, spray, cats---nothing seems to scare them away."
The second pastor said, "Yeah, my church too. There are hundreds living in the basement of the church. I've set traps and even called an expert to get rid of them but nothing has worked so far."
The third pastor said, "I had the same problem, so I baptized all mine and made them members of the church... haven't seen one since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home